In BFC Consulting we engage in process studies and analysis through the use of specialized tools for static and dynamic modeling with different process, risk and functional safety engineering focuses:
The software used to develop our services includes:
OUR SERVICES IN PROCESS SIMULATION STATIC SIMULATION
DYNAMIC SIMULATION APPLICATIONS
- Material and energy balances.
- Detection of bottlenecks.
- Losses of matter and energy in the process.
- Designs and redesigns of the operation equipment.
- Optimization of operation conditions.
- Instrumentation and control proposal.
- Cost effective solution of operational problems.
- Thermodynamic analysis of process systems.
Design and validation of processes
- Shut-down and Startup Sequence.
- Analysis of Control and PLC systems using dynamic simulation.
- Equipment depressurization analysis.
- Control strategies review.
- Processes optimization.
- Surge and compressor startup studies.
- Combustion system analysis.
- Dynamic state fluids transport analysis. (Flow pattern, Water hammer).
- Support simulation in dynamic decision making.
- Dynamic simulation for training operators.
DYNAMIC SIMULATION APPLICATIONS.
With the results obtained by our specialists in static and dynamic simulation the following aspects can be improved:
- Processes design.
- Safety Analysis (Process and Functional Safety Risk).
- Selection of control strategy.
- Review of the plant control system.
- OTS Operator Training.
- Plant improvements.