PROCESS SAFETY MANAGEMENT (PSM)
- PSM Initial Diagnosis.
- PSM Model Implementation.
- PSM Audit of Compliance.
- Comprehensive Risk Analysis.
- Analysis of Operational Reliability.
- Functional Safety Engineering.
- Calculation of Affectation Radius.
- Courses and Seminars.
The Process Safety Management (PSM) is a model that helps all those factors that are involved in the processes to define safe operating limits and to improve the performance of the security processes so they are operated within established limits.
- Process Technology
- Risk Analysis Process
- Working Procedures and Safe Practices (Operational Discipline)
- Quality Assurance and Mechanical Integrity
- Pre-Start Safety.
- Emergency Response Plan.
- Management of Technology Changes.
- Management of Minor Changes.
- Changes of Personnel Administration.
- Investigation of Accidents and Incidents